|Check out the results from the 2012 Relief Sale.Proceeds from the sale go to Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). MCC is the relief, service and development agency of North American Mennonite and Brethren in Christ Churches. MCC seeks to demonstrate God's love through committed women and men who work among suffering people. To find out about what a relief sale is click here!
Results for the 2012 sale are:
- The quilt auction brought a total of $94,851.25. The highest selling quilt was "Orange Peel and Vines" at $4,400.
- The wood auction total was $35,212. The highest selling item was the 33" Lawn Commercial Mower for $1,250.
- The Art and Collectible Auction brought in $4,575. The highest selling item was the "Mechanic's Nativity" for $700.
- Penny Power donations were $108,190.
- Other booths and food stands total $98,800.
- Total 2012 Sales Receipts $381,889.